PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT APPRAISALS
Imagine that you are a director of performance management. With this role in mind, briefly compare and contrast the traditional annual evaluation method of performance appraisals with the new real-time feedback coaching format. State which method you support, and explain why. How do you think Frederick W. Taylor would respond to the real-time feedback coaching system? Explain.
Be sure to follow the guidelines below.
-Your paper should be at least three and half length (not counting the title page and reference page).
– Writing should include proper grammar, sentence structure, and writing mechanics.
– Organization should be logical, clear, and appropriate.
– You should provide strong evidence of critical thinking.
– Paragraphs should contain strong topic sentences.
– The essay should begin with an introduction to the topic.
– You should make use of logical transitions.
– You must find at least two additional references in addition to any of the required readings that you use for a total of five
– All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA Frmat.
Your paper should be formatted in accordance to APA format.