About Your Signature Assignment
This signature assignment is designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. The signature assignments may be graded with an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for program improvements.
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to provide students an opportunity to apply research on motivation and satisfaction to the analysis of their individual behavior and environment.
Create an 8- to 10-slide PowerPoint® presentation describing your Outer Game and Inner Game. See Ch. 3 of Mastering Leadership for these concepts.
Include the following:
- Your leadership role and environment.
- The leadership process in your Outer Game.
- The leadership competencies in your Outer Game.
- The leadership consciousness in your Inner Game.
- Insights from this analysis.
- Two actions you will take for growth and development.
- Include detailed speaker notes, supporting citations, and references.
Note: Presenting these in ’round tables in class’-if miss class can lose up to 25% of grade-will allow indiv presentation in front of class if get approval from faculty if you know missing the night.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines. Connor Murphy Womens Jersey