PAD 530 Week 10 Assignment 5, Preparing for the Agency Future, Part 5
Refer to the Scenario for Assignments 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of eight to ten (8-10) slides. Address the agency’s future using the following criteria (taken from Chapter 12)
1. Analyze at least three (3) challenges of succession planning for your selected agency.
2. Propose at least three (3) components of effective implementation of succession planning.
3. Discuss at least three (3) skills for managing personnel through turbulence, providing a rationale for each skill.
4. Recommend at least three (3) innovations for succession planning, providing a rationale for each recommendation.
5. Provide at least four (4) relevant and credible outside sources that support the content of this assignment. (Include no more than one (1) nongovernment Website)
The format of the assignment is to be as follows
Develop eight to 10 (8-10) PowerPoint slides, with one or two (1 or 2) devoted to each of the topics in items 14 above. Slides should abbreviate the information in no more than five or six (5 or 6) bullet points each.
Incorporate 200-250 words of content in the Notes View of each PowerPoint slide. (These would be used while presenting the slides to an audience.
Slide titles should be based on the criteria described above (e.g., Challenges of Succession Planning, etc.)
In addition to the content slides required, a title slide and a reference slide are to be included. The title slide is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructors name, the course title, and the date. The reference slide should list, in APA format, the sources you consulted in writing the paper. Joakim Soria Authentic Jersey