Marketers: Trust vs. Mistrust Assignment
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to help you understand what it takes to gain trust and how important this issue is in marketing.
- Compose your response to this activity in Microsoft Word.
- The paper should be formatted and typed using Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced, and one-inch margins (no exceptions).
- The length of the paper should be at least 2 to 4 pages (excluding cover page and reference page).
- Use APA 6th edition formatting and use a minimum of 2 references.
- The paper should contain a cover page and reference page.
- Use your SurveyMonkey account to create a brief survey to capture the data for this assignment. You may have personal family or friends you can send the information to, or you can solicit members from your social media account to participate in the survey link.
- Survey at least 3 fellow students on how much they tend to trust marketers.
- Create a brief survey using your SurveyMonkey account of a minimum of 5 questions and capture the responses.
- Address the following questions in your response.
- What companies do they trust?
- What companies do they distrust?
- For those who state that they distrust marketers, ask them why.
- What would it take for marketers to gain their confidence?
- Finally, outline what you learned from this activity.
- Collect your data from the survey and include a PDF summary of the survey questions and responses an appendix.
- Save this assignment as “fname_lname_marketers_trust_vs_mistrust.doc.” (i.e., john_smith_marketers_trust_vs_mistrust.doc)
- Access the Assignments link located on the Course Menu to upload the final document as an attachment to the Marketers Trust vs Mistrust drop box by the due date listed on the Course Schedule.
- Refer to the grading rubric in the drop box for specifics on grading criteria.
Updated: July 13, 2017