In this second Internet Research assignment, find an article in an aviation related journal or other current resource focused on cabin environmental control systems. Some examples of topics that could be used in your search would be aircraft pressurization systems, oxygen systems, air conditioning systems, and aircraft heating systems. Explain the design of the cabin environmental system, how it affects human physiology, and what would happen if the system malfunctioned. This is a general assignment, but intended to get you familiar with the resources available pertaining to aviation maintenance as well as to broaden your knowledge of cabin environmental control systems. Below are some recommended resources to get you started:
- General Aviation News (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. https://generalaviationnews.com/
- Aviation Week (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.http://aviationweek.com/
- AVM Magazine (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. https://www.avm-mag.com/
- DOM Magazine (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. http://www.dommagazine.com/
- Hunt Library (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
After conducting your research, write a one to two page synopsis of your findings. Page requirements does not include your cover page and reference page. Your submission is expected to be grammatically sound, free of spelling errors, and formatted according to the current APA Edition. Provide at least one in-text citation and separate reference page to support your research.